The Landings At Norcross
Assisted Living and Memory Care
Activity. Friendship. Support. Convenience. Value. You’ll find it all at The Landings at Norcross in Norcross, Georgia, where every day is a celebration of seniors. With us, residents enjoy a sense of purpose and contentment, along with a fun, personalized approach to supportive care and a focus on total well-being. Whether it’s Assisted Living or Memory Care that is needed, our lifestyle takes senior living to a whole new level. Come see what we’re all about.
Assisted living at The Landings at Norcross means feeling engaged, honored and fulfilled, regardless of physical or emotional challenges. Here, you’ll enjoy freedom from home maintenance and receive personalized assistance that will empower you to live the way you desire.
Whether you’d like a little help with medication management or assistance with daily activities like dressing and personal care, the team at The Landings is here for you. This Norcross Assisted Living community gives you a place to call your own, with a variety of thoughtfully designed apartment suites with private baths.
Customized, one-on-one programs offer meaningful interactions that help you build connections and relationships. From health support to housekeeping, we’re 100% committed to your safety and well-being.
The Landings at Norcross offers an engaging lifestyle to promote connections in our Assisted Living community. Residents benefit from numerous services, including:
- Assistance with daily living (additional costs may apply based on wellness review and service level)
- 24-hour health monitoring led by an LPN
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system in each bathroom
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Concierge services
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Maintenance services
- Scheduled transportation services for social events and cultural programs
- Utilities, except phone and cable
For residents who require cognitive support, we provide programming that delivers purposeful activities and focuses on our residents’ satisfaction, comfort and safety. Our approach promotes individualized care based on where a person is on their journey. We address specific needs, covering everything from proper nutrition and general fitness to sensory stimulation exercises, recreational outings and time for family reminiscing.
Memory Care includes:
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care
- 24-hour supervision by specially trained staff
- A variety of multisensory activities designed to engage residents and foster well-being
In addition, residents have access to:
- Medical doctors
- Visiting dentists
- Visiting podiatrists